A few months ago I was approached to enter a TV cookery competition the name of which I am currently not allowed to disclose. Having spoken briefly with a researcher about the type of recipe they where after I went off completely half cocked and created this tasty little number only to find out I couldn’t actually make it to the heats in the first place!
- Hand full of Ground ivy (dried)
- Hand full of Mint (dried)
- Hand full of Oxeye daisy leave (dried)
- Pine needles (Fresh and finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (finely chopped and briefly oven dried)
- Zest of 3 Lemons (briefly oven dried)
- Salt & Pepper